- Hits: 2482
Parent or guardian in UK for international students under 18
All international students at UK School who are under 18 must have a parent or guardian during their studies in the United Kingdom. The guardian must be appointed by parents before the student arrives in the United Kingdom.
Guardians may be a family relative or a family friend who is over 21 years of age and resident in the UK. However, guardian agencies in the UK can also provide the service with a charge.
UE can provide support and advice to the student and are responsible for the following:
- Arranging travel to and from the UK in conjunction with the parents
- Arranging travel to and from the school
- To be contactable at all times and ready to deal with any immediate problems or emergencies as they arise.
- To notify the school of any change of address or other information concerning the health, well-being and welfare of the student.
- Finding a Host family at half term
- Providing details of leave arrangements
- Taking responsibility for a student during an emergency
- To be the link between parents and school.
- Term visit
- Report translation