- Hits: 3244
United Education associated with David Game College Group to help students' University Preparation with DG Group a third of tutors have PhDs, and almost all have furthered their studies to master’s level as well as having 2:1 or first class degrees from a Russell Group university.
Common requests for university level tuition include Statistics for Psychology and various kinds of Mathematics for Business-related degrees, as well as a range of assistance for the Sciences. In the Humanities, we can provide help with specific literary texts, historical periods, or philosophers, to name but a few areas.
For university level tuition, we need to make a careful match of the subject in which assistance is required, and our tutors’ own areas of expertise. Please therefore make enquiries directly to Westminster Tutors, providing specific information about what you need help with and, if possible, providing your course/module description. We will then advise you about tutor availability.
University level tuition is always one-to-one, and may vary from a couple of hours of extra help, to a block of 10 hours which support an undergraduate through a particular module. Please therefore contact us to discuss your requirements.
The University Foundation Programme (UFP) is an intensive full-time course that offers students an alternative route to British University degree courses.
Students can join the UFP in September or January and choose from a variety of pathways allowing entry to almost all undergraduate degree courses.
Our current UFP pathways are:
- Architecture, Art and Design UFP;
- Business and Finance UFP;
- Engineering and Computing UFP;
- Law, Humanities and Social Sciences UFP;
- Pharmacy & Medical Science UFP.
UFP at David Game College has a 100% success rate in securing its successful students offers from British Universities.
Who applies for UFP courses?
- The majority of students on the UFP course come from an international background. They may have an excellent educational track record in their own countries, but their qualifications do not meet UK university entrance requirements.
- As well as international students, we accept British students with good GCSE grades who have attempted A or AS levels but did not achieve the grades required to enter the university course of their choice.
- We also recommend UFP to students who have stopped at Certificate level on the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Key Facts for UFP
- UFP has two start dates per year, September (to June), and January (to August).
- Students study 6 modules in total: 3 minor modules in pre-determined subjects (Mathematics, IT and Communication Skills); then choose 3 major modules in subjects relevant to their intended degree course.
- For those international students who require it, the UFP includes English Language tuition to prepare students for the IELTS examinations. This ensures that all UFP students meet university English Language entry requirements.
- The UFP is fully accepted by over 75 British Universities and Colleges and has also been accepted by Universities in the USA, Canada and Australia.
Available at UK Campus